Art Transport Scheduler and Coordinator. Local, National and International Transport.
Established 1968, Maurice Ward & Co Ltd, a leading Art Handling and Transport organization seeks to recruit a person for a full-time permanent position in Swords, Co. Dublin.
Application deadline: Friday, 18 June.
Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be involved in a wide variety of transport related tasks
- You will communicate with multiple parties in the cultural and transport supply chain
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day operational tasks
- You will be reporting to Operations Manager
- Excellent communication skills
- Language skills: excellent knowledge of English
- Proficient with Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience of International Transport Operations or Customs Activities
- Experience of the broader cultural sector at gallery or museum level would be considered and advantage
- You are an excellent team player
- Strong under pressure and a solution seeker
- Able to prioritize and manage workloads
- High class customer service skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with customers and colleagues
- A natural drive and energy
Negotiable, based on experience