We are looking to recruit an experienced, hard-working Export Clerk to join our Operations team at London Heathrow Airport. The position involves handling of worldwide sea, air and road/courier shipments from start to finish. The candidate will have excellent customer service skills and meticulous attention to detail. Knowledge of customs clearance and multimodal documentation requirements are necessary.
The suitable candidate will be a highly organised team player who thrives under pressure to deliver quality service to our clients. Computer literacy and working knowledge of ASM Sequoia is essential.
Full training will be provided on using our in-house systems.
- Working hours: Monday-Friday 08.30 – 17.30
- 25 days holiday
- We operate a workplace pension scheme
- Working in a role within a team to organise all Import Air, Ocean and Road/Courier shipments from start to finish
- Export Customs Clearance using ASM Sequoia
- Customer Credit checking
- Approving and uploading vendor invoices using in-house software
- Organising Road and Courier shipments
- Creating customer invoices and sending POD’s
- Rate negotiation with providers to ensure maximum profit per shipment
- Raise Export documentation including MAWB, HAWB, Manifests, Cof O, EUR1 CMR, HBL, MBL. – Post flights and Prof of Export.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A natural drive and energy
- Being able to work organized
- Able to work independently and in a team
Salary dependent on age and experience