Internal Rates/Pricing Assistant
required for UK Office
The position involves processing rate requests from our overseas agent’s network and UK sales team. The ideal candidate should have experience of working within the freight forwarding, in all modes of transport. The candidate will have excellent customer service and communication skills with meticulous attention to detail. The suitable candidate will be a highly organised team player who thrives under pressure to deliver quality service to our clients. Computer literacy and working knowledge of Microsoft Office software is essential.
Full training will be provided on using our in-house systems.
Do not forget to write your SKYPE ID in your CV. All CVs will be acknowledged but only those in short list will be contacted to take part in the job interviews.
Full Time (Mon-Fri / with 1-hour lunch break) – working hours to match our UK office.
- Working within a team to process RFQ and tender requests through current and third-party suppliers
- Identifying best routes and rates available and communicating back through to our customers
- Customer Credit checking
- Liaising between Sales and Operations teams on potential and booked shipments to ensure a smooth hand over between rates and Operations
- Organising Air, Ocean, Road and Courier shipments
- Maintaining and managing current KPI’s through monthly reporting procedures
- Rate and service negotiations with service providers to ensure best routing/rating options
- Applicants must have a post graduate degree or equivalent
- Excellent English Oral & Written skills
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office) and profiency in math
- Knowledge of export/import processes and multimodal documentation requirements are an advantage
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple deadlines
- Monthly salary even during 3-months of probationary period and medical insurance after confirmed employment