Internal Rates/Pricing Assistants
The position involves processing rate requests from our overseas agent’s network and Sales Teams in our European offices. The ideal candidate will work within the freight forwarding, in all modes of transport. The right candidate must have excellent customer service and communication skills with meticulous attention to detail. The suitable candidate will be a highly organised team player who thrives under pressure to deliver quality service to our clients. Computer literacy and working knowledge of Microsoft Office software is essential.
Full training will be provided on using our in-house systems.
Do not forget to write your SKYPE ID in your CV. All CVs will be acknowledged but only those in short list will be contacted to take part in the job interviews.
- Working within a team to process RFQ and tender requests through current and third-party suppliers
- Identifying best routes and rates available and communicating back through to our customers
- Customer Credit checking
- Liaising between Sales and Operations teams on potential and booked shipments to ensure a smooth handover between rates and Operations
- Organising Air, Ocean, Road and Courier shipments
- Maintaining and managing current KPI’s through monthly reporting procedures
- Excellent English Oral & Written skills – knowledge of German language is a plus
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office) and proficiency in math
- Knowledge of export/import processes and multimodal documentation requirements are an advantage
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple deadlines
- Monthly salary even during 3-months of probationary period and medical insurance after confirmed employment