VAT & Duty Management
Maurice Ward Group services are flexible and can provide the tailor made solutions that suits to your company in many situations.
BTI Application & Advice
We can advice you or obtain Binding Tariff Information on your behalf
Intrastat Reporting and VAT Returns
We provide Intrastate and ECSL services in conjunction with its VAT Return filings Service, which can provide guidance on the varying rules, and how best to compile the necessary data and also prepare and submit the local forms, in the relevant language
Non-resident VAT Registration
Despite European favourable VAT regulations, a majority of VAT refunds are never reclaimed by non-resident companies. If you are one of these companies entitled to a VAT refund, we will be able to determine this and claim it for you
Deferring Payment of Import Duty and VAT
- We can make the payment of the import duties run smoothly
- Import duties gets calculated after the clearance by MW
- We can also finance the payment of the dues for provision
- You can choose to pay beforehand or to make a particular payment agreement. The provision will then be cancelled or strongly limited.
The appointment of a fiscal representative is mandatory only to companies’ resident outside the EU. However, the most effective way for EU resident companies to deal with the Tax Authorities is through the services of a local fiscal representative. Our fiscal representative will attend to all fiscal obligations within the legal deadlines and provide the fiscal domicile to where notifications shall be addressed.
Fast Track Customs Procedures
- We provide Fast Track facilities for shipments requiring complex customs entries
- Highly trained brokers are on permanent standby to facilitate rapid clearance through the various state agencies
- Every shipment has a designated broker specializing in specific type of consignment, which means fast entry submission, high level dialogue between customs and broker and trouble-free clearances