Maurice Ward Group is looking for 2 enthusiastic individuals to join its freight forwarding team in Dublin and Shannon. The candidates must have strong desire to build a carrier in International Transport. No previous experience is required. To the right candidates the company will provide ongoing internal and external training.
If you think that you are enthusiastic, have the desire to learn and become part of a well-established team then we are looking for you.
- Start date: 11/10/2020
- Contract type: Permanent Full-time
- Positions: 2
- Career level: Entry Level
- Salary: To be Confirmed
- Hours per week: 40
- Location: Dublin and Shannon
- You are interested in learning and building a carrier in international transport
- Language skills: good knowledge of Irish and English
- Proficient with Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Good customer service skills
- A natural drive and energy
- Being able to work organized
- Able to work independently and in a team